For Oral session
- [Plenary talks] You will have 40 minutes for your presentations, including 5-7
- [Session 2, 4 and 5] You will have 30 minutes for your presentations, including
a time for discussions (about 5-7 minutes).
- [Session 1] You will have 25 minutes for your presentations, including 5
minutes for discussion.
- [Presentation files] Please prepare your presentation files either by MS
PowerPoint, Open Office, or PDF. We will prepare a PC with Windows XP
(Japanese system). If you use special characters and visual effects on your files,
you can use your own PC or we can check the files on our PC. Please let us
know your favor in morning of July 30.
For Poster session
- [Size] The poster board will be 90cm (width) x 210cm (height).
- [3-minutes talk] As you may find on the program, we will have eposter
3-minutes talkf before the poster session. This small session is planned to have
a chance to introduce the works by some student participants. The symposium
organizing committee has already selected some members and asked them to
prepare some slides to talk within 3 minutes.
Updated on 1 July, 2008